Chicken wing Dip
1 – 2-3 Lb. Fresh hot rotisserie chicken, Sam’s Club Is the best(all meat pulled off bone and diced)
2 – 8 ounce Philadelphia cream cheese blocks (room temperature)
1 cup- hidden valley ranch dressing
3 oz. – chef scott’s hot sauce or your favorite
1 Lb. – mild shredded chedder cheese
1 Bag – Tostitos scoops
- Pre heat oven to 350*.
- Place cream cheese in a food processer or electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.
- Whip until smooth.
- Add the ranch dressing and scrape the bowl to incorporate well.
- Add hot sauce and blend another minute or two.
- Place diced chicken meat in a 2 quart shallow casserole or Pyrex dish.
- Pour cream cheese mixture, ½ lb. of the cheddar cheese over the chicken and mix well and smooth out into the dish.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Place dish in the middle of the oven, close oven door and bake for 30 minutes, or until sides start to bubble.
- When done, pull out of oven and let rest for 15 minutes. This dish doesn’t need to be piping hot when serving.
- Serve with the Tostitos scoops and be the hit of the party.