4 – 4 inch square ciabatta bun’s sliced in half
8 tsp. – Dijon Mustard
4 cups – packed Baby Arugala
1 Medium – Fuji Apple, cored and thinly sliced
2 tsp. – Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Zest from one lemon
Ground sea salt & fresh ground black pepper
8 oz. – Brie Cheese, thinly sliced
- Set your oven broiler on high and set the rack in the middle of your oven.
- Place the eight slices on a rack and place in oven and toast to a golden brown.
- Pull out toast and leave the broiler on.
- In a mixing bowl, place oil, zest, and salt and pepper in and mix well.
- Add the arugala, tossing to coat the leaves well. Set aside.
- Brush the mustard on the toasted side of the buns.
- Place the apple slices on the mustard, then equal amounts of the Arugala, then layer the on the brie.
Place the sandwich back under the broiler and melt the cheese. While still warm, cut the slices in half and serve on your favorite plates.