Mini blueberry cobbler’s serves 6
2 pints – fresh blueberries washed
1 / 2 cup – all purpose flour
1/ 4 cup – granulated sugar
1/ 4 tsp.- baking soda
1 / 4 tsp. – kosher salt
2 ounces – cold butter (cut into small pieces)
1 large egg yolk
1 / 4 tsp. –vanilla extract
6 – 8 ounce ramekins
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar. Baking soda and salt.
- Add the butter, and with your fingers, rub it into the mixture evenly.
- Stir in the egg yolk and vanilla. Refrigerate the crumb topping.
- In the 6 ramekins, divide the blueberries evenly.
- Next, crumble equal amounts of the crumb topping over the blueberries until it is all used up.
- Place the dishes on a sheet tray and place in the middle of the oven and cook for 20 – 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Pull out of oven and let set up for 5 minutes. Serve with a scoop of French vanilla ice cream .