.Sriracha shrimp and coucous salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette serves 4
16 – Cooked Large Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
1Tb. – sriracha sauce
1) Toss cooked shrimp with sriracha and let sit.
Two heads – Hydro Bibb Lettuce for plating
For the salad:
2 Cups – Cooked Isreali Couscous (chilled)
¼ Cup- Diced Celery
2Tb. – crumbled Bleu Cheese
2Tb. – dry Cranberries
2Tb. – dry cherries
2Tb. – Toasted almonds
¼ Cup- Minced Scallion
1) Mix all ingredients and let sit.
For the vinaigrette:
1 Tb. – Minced shallots
2Tb. – Honey
2Tb. – Fresh lemon juice
1tsp. – Onion salt
1 pinch. – White Pepper
¼ Cup Rice vinegar
1/2Cup – Grape seed oil
- Blend all ingredients and let sit
- Mix vinaigrette with the couscous salad and let flavors incorporate. This can be done an hour ahead to promote more flavor
- In four of your favorite bowls, line with hydro bibb lettuce and spoon in equal amounts the couscous salad.
- Place four of the sriracha marinated shrimp on top. Garnish with chopped scallions.