1 Lb. Diced Ripe Papaya
2TB. – Wasabi Powder
1TB. – Honey
Pinch – Sea Salt
1Lb. – Jumbo Lump Crabmeat
½ Cup – Coco Lopez Cream of Coconut
1Cup – Heavy Whipping Cream
1tsp. – Red Chili Flakes
1TB. – Chopped Chives
1Cup – Washed Baby Arugala
2TB. – Toasted coconut
- In a 1 quart mixing bowl, put in the papaya, wasabi powder, honey and salt. Mix well until wasabi is blended set in refrigerator to set up.
- In a small mixer, whip cream, ½ tsp. chili flakes, and ¼ cup of coco Lopez together until just starting to thicken but a little runny.
- Place in refrigerator to keep cool.
- In another bowl, place in crab, ½ tsp. chili flakes, last of the coco Lopez, and chives. Mix well and let set up in refrigerator.
- Take 4 – 3” metal cylinders and place one in the center of a plate.
- Divide the papaya wasabi mixture in each cylinder, packing down as tight as possible. Followed by the crab meat, packing down tight. Wrap in plastic and let set in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Pull out plates, take off plastic, and slowly pull off the cylinder, pushing down with a spoon.
- Top each tower with the baby arugula, drizzle the coconut whip cream mixture around each dish and garnish with toasted coconut and chive sticks.