Green Tea Soba Noodle and Shrimp Bowl serves 4
1 Lb. – 31/40 p&d shrimp
2TB.- Sesame oil
¼ Cup - garlic Thai chili sauce
- Place a sauté pan on stove on medium high heat.
- Add oil, then the shrimp.
- Toss to cook half way.
- Add the Thai chili sauce and too to coat and to finish the cooking process.
- Pull off stove and let rest.
Ginger, Sesame Soy Vinaigrette:
1Tb. – fresh ginger (minced)
2tsp. - sriracha sauce
¼ Cup – Rice Vinegar
¼ Cup – Mirin
¼ Cup – Light corn syrup
¼ Cup – Grape seed oil
1Tb. – Sesame oil
1 Oz. Soy sauce
1Tb. – Toasted sesame seeds
1 Pinch – Black Sesame seeds
Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl and chill. Best if made at least one day ahead.
2Lb. – Cooked green tea soba noodles
1 – Cucumber – (peeled, deseeded, and julienned)
1 – Carrot – (peeled, julienne)
1 bunch scallions – rinsed and diced
½ Lb. - Toasted Cashews chopped
1 Cup – Ginger, Sesame Soy Vinaigrette
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the noodles and dressing until well coated.
- Place in 4 bowls, and divide the shrimp and place on top of noodles.
- Divide the cucumbers and carrots on the top.
- Sprinkle the cashews and the scallions for garnish.
- Serve with chop sticks.